Sunday, February 28, 2010

My First Wiki

My wiki is for math tips, practice problems, and studying resources since I am a math tutor. Currently the wiki has an introduction, some explanations, and some tips for doing math quickly in your head. Eventually, it will have worksheets, flash-cards, lesson plans, and links to other amazing resources for learning/teaching math. I would expect each student to be able to access the wiki and use it to study. They would be expected to add at least one trick/tip that they know and would like to share. If they did not know a different tip then they could contribute by finding videos or creating illustrations that help explain one or more of the tips already in the wiki. Once there is a question and answer page the students could post their questions and once I have answered them the information will remain as a FAQ page, yet another resource.



No comments:

Post a Comment